Maintain your safety by maintaining your tires. We will check the treads, sidewalls and air pressure to ensure that your tires will enable you to drive safely.
Contact one of our Service Advisors to schedule your appointment today.
Brands we carry include:
Q: Can I leave my snow tires on all year?
A: You can, but it's not a good idea. Snow tires tend to be noisier, plus the softer compounds from which they are made means they will wear out faster, especially in warm weather. Wear is critical, because winter tires rely on their deep tread to dig into snow and ice. As soon as the snow is gone for good, remove your snow tires and reinstall your regular tires. The good news: Since you're savvy enough to use snow tires, you don't need to stick with the all-season tires that came with your car for the rest of the year -- you can choose a "summer" tire that will provide better handling, better traction in the rain, or a smoother, quieter ride.
Why you should use Nitrogen in your tires.
The Nitrogen Tire Safety Program replaces normal air with pure Nitrogen in your tires.
- Reduces corrosion inside wheel rims.
- Nitrogen maintains consistent pressure levels and reduces treadwear.
- Reduces blowouts and avoidable collisions.
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
- Gasoline saving alone cover the Customer Cost.
- Nitrogen Tire Inflation is a proven Safety Program.