Maple Ridge Chrysler is currently seeking a team oriented motivated Express Lane Service Advisor to join our service department team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently help all Service customers (internal and external) with the highest level of service
- Determine automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting walk around inspections; checking vehicle maintenance records; presenting service maintenance schedules
- Perform multi-point inspections on all client vehicles upon service write up and walk around process
- Prepare repair orders (RO) by documenting symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system. CDK experience is an asset
- Examine service history for each customer to determine recommended maintenance and repair history
- Compile quotes for recommended maintenance or repairs
- Verify warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions
- Practice a consistent and thorough follow up process to ensure customers are kept up to date on vehicle condition and status with correct information
- Communicate with internal/external customers in a timely fashion regarding recommended repair/maintenance by Technicians and completion times of repairs
- Prepare repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system. CDK experience is an asset
- Communicate effectively with Technicians to ensure all information is retrieved, documented and communicated with client on vehicle conditions
- Additional duties as assigned by Management
- Experience as a Service Advisor in an Automotive Dealership is an asset
- Chrysler Brand Dealer experience is preferred
- Superior customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate fluently in English
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver’s abstract
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We offer extensive training opportunities for all employees.
Very competitive wages with bonus structures, paid vacation time, pension plan and opportunities for advancement.